Monday, November 12, 2007

cannell-love-you

I'm currently working on a freelance assignment for an Italian foods company. When I took the assignment, my contact said she'd send over some samples. Guys, I came home today to find a giant box filled with no less than ten bags of pasta, five jars of different kinds of tomato sauce, a jar of roasted red peppers, a can of cannellini beans, one of chickpeas, one of artichoke hearts, and two bottles of extra virgin olive oil. I am set for non-perishable groceries for life, y'all. Or at least until Christmas. I made my favorite recipe with some of the whole-wheat shells tonight and it was as awesome as you might suspect. Later this week, I'd like to do something with more of the whole wheat pasta and maybe the cannellini beans? I'm obsessed with cannellini beans and want to eat them on everything all the time. I'm thinking maybe whole-wheat penne with cannellini beans and arugula pesto. It will be, I think, a very good accompaniment to the season premiere of Project Runway.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

When is the premier of project runway? Thursday?!?!

Leila said...

No, it's tomorrow!