Sunday, November 18, 2007

cruising for a bruising

This has not been the most successful Weight Watchers week of my life. I ate way the hell too many cookies while watching Project Runway on Wednesday (oh, Petit Ecolier! Why must you tempt me so!), got a little over-excited at Otto on Thursday, followed a prosciutto, goat cheese, and fig jam panini at Paninoteca with a flight of whoopie pies from One Girl Cookies on Friday, and indulged in churros and chocolate and linguine con seppia on Saturday. I've been over my points since last night, which I've never done before. I just want to go home and sleep and I have no motivation to do anything I'm supposed to up to and including eating well. I imagine I'll gain when I weigh in tomorrow and frankly, a wakeup call would probably be a good thing.

No comments: